Friday, November 30, 2007

Exodus

First things first, we'll be reading Exodus chapters 16-20 for the next week. I love Exodus. :)

And as for my review, I just can't do it. I want to and I am loving Exodus as are the kids, but I just don't have the time to write and re-write a review to try to get it to say what I want it to say. I was just a little stressed yesterday and today over the fact that life was busy and I was tired with so much to do, my review being one of them. I've had to start crossing things off my list of things I thought had to get done. I just realized that for the month of December it would be advantageous to slack off on my blog and reviews a bit so I can be less stressed over the holidays with my family. Yes, even something as simple as a Book Review can be enough to stress me out.

So, I'm still going to post what book and chapters we're reading each Friday if you are still doing it with us, I just won't be adding a full review. I'll just be keeping the regular notes with paper and pen. I'll even still add Mr.Linky in case any of you have a review to post because I could almost always make time to read them!! :)

I know you all are very busy as well. The month of December brings on extra pressures and lots of good times. Enjoy them, and I don't think it is too early to start wishing you a Merry Christmas!!! :)

No comments: