Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A quote to get me going today...

"Christian wives and mothers need to awaken to the need for personal holiness and obedience. Let us receive criticism for our faithfulness and fruitfulness and count it all joy; but if we receive it for our unfaithfulness and fruitlessness, then we deserve everything we get and probably more.... If our marriages are not in order, if our children are disobedient, or our homes a wreck, then we give the gospel of Jesus Christ a black eye. Criticism from the outside should be a result of our godly behavior, not our sinfulness." `Nancy Wilson


Boy, do I have a lot of work to do today, tomorrow, and every day for the rest of my life!!! At some point I hope the right thing to do will come naturally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truer words were never spoken! So hard to lead by example some days. I have been in a "do as I say, not as I do" mode. I didn't hink I was doing that, but I had a little reflective time this a.m.