Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Reminder

*If you read my blog but don't do BRF and don't care to, please skip first paragraph, but I may need your help in the second one. :)

This is a friendly little reminder to all of you out there who are part of Book Review Friday, or wish to be, that Friday is coming soon. Philemon is such a little book that even if you haven't gotten around to reading it yet you could still read it at least 6 times before Friday if you wanted to. Seriously. (For my others 'serious' statements see the previous posts. :) And also, if you read along with us but do not have a blog feel free to email a review to me and I'll post it for you, with or without your name as you choose. You see, I have this Wordpress blog that is just sitting there and they won't let me delete it so I figure it's still good for something. I'll just post non-blogger BRF posts on it... if you want. :)

Is there anyone out there in my little bloggy world that would have a clue about good math programs for children with dyslexia? Many dyslexics do well in math, we're not one of those people, and we would appreciate any help in pointing us in the right direction. Thanks so much.

No comments: